Resilience and Adaptability 2
Start learning today
Upgrade your account to gain instant access this moduleSign in and Upgrade
About this module
Building on your learning from module 1, this second Resilience and Adaptability module will give you further insights into some of the barriers that can limit your flexibility and choices. To combat these, explore new tools and strategies to help you connect with the core values, sense of purpose and authentic power that will boost your energy and enable you to adapt and create new possibilities for yourself as you progress in your teaching career.
Session 1: Discovering my Spark will enable you to:
- Understand the value of personal purpose to boost your drive and resilience.
- Consider deep down what drives you and how to tap into this to find your spark.
Session 2: Breaking unhelpful patterns will:
- Explore the push and pull of change and what stops us from making the changes we want.
- Gain some new insights into how you can break out of unhelpful patterns or habits.
Session 3: Stepping into my power will enable you to:
- Understand the different power positions and how these affect your capabilities and impact.
- Explore what it means to access your authentic power more of the time to open up new possibilities for yourself.
This module is part two of two modules on Personal Resilience and Adaptability.What you will learn:
- Understand the value of personal purpose.
- Learn how to tap into what drives you.
- Understand what stops us from making the changes we want.
- Learn how to begin to break unhelpful habits and patterns.
- Understand different power positions.
- Explore how to access your authentic power.