About this module
We all have times when we are not at our best and find that we are not able to maintain the resourcefulness that enables us to keep things in perspective and find the best way forward.
This module enables you to better understand the beliefs, patterns and qualities within you that drive these reactions. It will help you to boost your resilience, stay resourceful and respond at your best more of the time – in everyday teaching and interactions with colleagues, and with the most challenging situations and people.
Session One: Mindset Matters will help you:
- Understand how your mindset and emotional state can prevent you from being at your best.
- Explore the personal triggers that can lead to a loss of resourcefulness and adaptability.
Session Two: Boosting your resilience will help you:
- Learn a simple process to help manage your state and maintain your resilience.
- Identify a range of strategies for boosting your resilience and wellbeing.
Session Three: The Mindtraps that get in our way will help you:
- Discover the Mindtraps that can hold you back and how these impact you in your work.
- Recognise the steps to help you break free from your Mindtraps.
This module is part one of two modules on Resilience and Adaptability.What you will learn:
- Understand how mindset and emotion can prevent you from being at you best.
- Discover Mindtraps that can hold you back.
- Learn how to recognise personal triggers that can impact on your resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Identify a range of strategies for boosting resilience and well being.
- Recognise steps to break free from your Mindtraps.